* Sourcenav PR email bounce info.
@ 2000-07-24 17:36 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2000-07-24 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Here is the email bounce info I got from a user on
the net. The email bounces when a user responds to
an email that I send from the sourcenav PR web page.
The odd thing is that the email gets added to
the audit log, for some reason the email
bounce is for mdejong@sourceware.cygnus.com
which is not my email address.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

Date: 25 Jul 2000 00:17:52 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.cygnus.com
To: awong@cs.washington.edu
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.cygnus.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<mdejong@sourceware.cygnus.com>:
No forwarding information (#5.2.1)

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Albert Wong <awong@cs.washington.edu>
To: sourcenav-gnats@sources.redhat.com, mdejong@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: sourcenav/4: SN Freezes when importing file with malformed
code

Replying.

------------

* Re: Sourcenav PR email bounce info.
@ 2000-07-24 17:57   ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-07-24 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mo DeJong; +Cc: overseers

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 05:36:24PM -0700, Mo DeJong wrote:
>Here is the email bounce info I got from a user on the net.  The email
>bounces when a user responds to an email that I send from the sourcenav
>PR web page.  The odd thing is that the email gets added to the audit
>log, for some reason the email bounce is for
>mdejong@sourceware.cygnus.com which is not my email address.

I believe that you're supposed to have forwarding set up on sourceware for
cases like this.

I've set things up so that mail to mdejong@sourceware.cygnus.com (or
mdejong@sources.redhat.com) should be forwarded to mdejong@redhat.com.

Hopefully, you'll be seeing some email from me, to that address, soon.

cgf

@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mo DeJong; +Cc: overseers