* Request from Paul Weinstein
@ 2000-12-08 17:29 ` pdw
From: pdw @ 2000-12-08 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Paul Weinstein would like to be added to sourceware on Sources.

Please approve or deny this request at
< http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/approve.cgi?request=6380801.30157 >

* Re: Request from Paul Weinstein
@ 2000-12-08 17:35   ` Paul Weinstein
From: Paul Weinstein @ 2000-12-08 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Howdy All,

Sorry for the double spam to the list, just making sure my latest
changes work, so we can process new user request better.

-Paul

pdw@redhat.com wrote:

> Paul Weinstein would like to be added to sourceware on Sources.
>
> Please approve or deny this request at
> < http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/approve.cgi?request=6380801.30157 >

Paul Weinstein - <pdw@redhat.com> - 510.986.8770 x324
Internet Systems Virtuoso - Red Hat, Inc.
GnuPG Key: < http://www.weinstein.org/redhat/pdw_key.txt >

* Re: Request from Paul Weinstein
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Paul Weinstein
From: Paul Weinstein @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2000-12-30  6:08 pdw
From: pdw @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2001-12-31 19:40 pdw
From: pdw @ 2001-12-31 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Paul Weinstein would like to be added to sources.redhat.com.

For more information, checkoout:
< http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi >

* Request from Paul Weinstein
@ 2001-01-10 14:33 ` pdw

From: pdw @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Paul Weinstein would like to be added to sources.redhat.com. Here is the information that submited.

Name: Paul Weinstein
Email Address:
identity.pub:
Third time the charm? Has anyone else one overseers seen these test emails? If so, email me at <pdw@c2.net> I'm really not trusting my redhat aliases right now...

-Paul

Should be approved by:
Me

cvs: sourceware

* Re: Request from Paul Weinstein
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pdw; +Cc: overseers

  In message < 20001101231611.23288.qmail@sourceware.cygnus.com >you write:

  > Paul Weinstein would like to be added to sources.redhat.com. Here is the in
  > formation that submited.
  >
  > Name: Paul Weinstein
  > Email Address:
  > identity.pub:
  > Third time the charm? Has anyone else one overseers seen these test emails?
  >  If so, email me at <pdw@c2.net> I'm really not trusting my redhat aliases
  > right now...
This seems to have been taken care of.  Sorry for the delays.

jeff

From: pdw @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

< http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/approve.cgi?request=7514147.28864 >