* key change for gccadmin
@ 2003-12-21  5:52 Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2003-12-21  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Some months ago I changed my SSH keys, but forgot that I had a key in the
gccadmin account.  Trying to login as gccadmin today reminded me.

Could one of the other gccadmin-able folks kindly replace my
pedwards@disaster key in ~gccadmin/.ssh/authorized_keys with the pme@fenric
key in ~pme/.ssh/authorized_keys?  There's no rush at all; it turns out the
file I wanted to examine was world-readable anyhow.

by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
    - Brian W. Kernighan

* Re: key change for gccadmin
@ 2003-12-21 17:35 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-12-21 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Edwards; +Cc: overseers

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 12:52:54AM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
>Some months ago I changed my SSH keys, but forgot that I had a key in the
>gccadmin account.  Trying to login as gccadmin today reminded me.
>
>Could one of the other gccadmin-able folks kindly replace my
>pedwards@disaster key in ~gccadmin/.ssh/authorized_keys with the pme@fenric
>key in ~pme/.ssh/authorized_keys?  There's no rush at all; it turns out the
>file I wanted to examine was world-readable anyhow.

I'm probably not a gccadmin folk but I did this anyway.

cgf

* Re: key change for gccadmin
@ 2003-12-21 19:24   ` Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2003-12-21 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 12:35:39PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'm probably not a gccadmin folk but I did this anyway.

Much thanks!