* Ping re: Gary Funck's account
@ 2006-12-27  2:09 Jim Blandy
From: Jim Blandy @ 2006-12-27  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: gary

Dear Overseers:

Gary Funck applied for a sourceware account via the usual mechanisms,
but his account hasn't appeared yet; he's still in the queue displayed
at http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi.

This is *not* a complaint about response time during the holidays;
we're happy to wait for someone with the appropriate privileges to get
around to finalizing the request, if that's how things are done.
Rather, it's that the sourceware process usually runs so quickly and
smoothly that I wasn't aware that any human intervention might be
necessary (given a confirmation by a known good sourceware member),
and I'm wondering whether there's an additional step *I'm* supposed to
take.  I think this is the first application I've been the approver
for.

Sorry for the noise; thanks for your help.

* Re: Ping re: Gary Funck's account
@ 2006-12-27  5:27 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2006-12-27  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Blandy; +Cc: overseers, gary

On Tue, Dec 26, 2006 at 06:10:03PM -0800, Jim Blandy wrote:
> Rather, it's that the sourceware process usually runs so quickly and
> smoothly that I wasn't aware that any human intervention might be
> necessary (given a confirmation by a known good sourceware member),
> and I'm wondering whether there's an additional step *I'm* supposed to
> take.  I think this is the first application I've been the approver
> for.

Nope, there's nothing else you need to do - I'm sure someone will take
care of it soon.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery