* Write access to GDB
       [not found]   ` <87tzxve17m.fsf@soliton.cs.tamu.edu>
@ 2007-02-09 16:40     ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2007-02-09 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabriel Dos Reis, overseers

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 10:37:49AM -0600, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> A while ago, when libstdc++-v3 was a standalone project, I had an
> account on sourceware.  I think things have changed over the years, so
> yes, I'll welcome a write access t GDB.  Thanks!

They're the same machine, but you're not in the "src" group.  Could
an overseer please add gdr to "src"?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery

* Re: Write access to GDB
@ 2007-02-09 18:50       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-02-09 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Daniel Jacobowitz, Gabriel Dos Reis

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 11:40:12AM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 10:37:49AM -0600, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
>> A while ago, when libstdc++-v3 was a standalone project, I had an
>> account on sourceware.  I think things have changed over the years, so
>> yes, I'll welcome a write access t GDB.  Thanks!
>
>They're the same machine, but you're not in the "src" group.  Could
>an overseer please add gdr to "src"?

Done.

cgf

* Re: write access to GDB
@ 2005-06-16  4:55 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2005-06-16  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, David Ung

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 06:59:11PM +0100, David Ung wrote:
>I would like to have write access to project GDB.
>access is approved by Andrew Cagney <cagney@gnu.org>.
>My existing login is davidu@gcc.gnu.org
>
>I made the mistake of filling out the online form again with a different
>user name (davidung) when I've already have an account.  doh!

Ok.  I've deleted the davidung account (for which you have already
received notification of activation) and added davidu to the gdb and src
groups.  This should allow you to check stuff into the gdb CVS
repository.

cgf

* write access to GDB
@ 2005-06-15 18:26 David Ung