* Re: ARI no longer updated?
       [not found] <200706221342.l5MDgRm0030152@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
@ 2007-06-22 15:12 ` Daniel Jacobowitz
From: Daniel Jacobowitz @ 2007-06-22 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulrich Weigand; +Cc: gdb-patches, overseers

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 03:42:27PM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it looks like the GDB A.R. Index web page
>
>    http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/ari/
>
> is no longer updated daily, it says as of today:
>
>   Last updated: Thu May 24 01:56:16 UTC 2007
>
> Since I found this page quite useful, I'd like to get the
> updates going again.  Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with
> the infrastructure behind the web page.  Can anyone help
> with this?  Thanks!

This runs out of gdbadmin.  I don't know who has access to the user;
the group is cagney,cgf,anoncvs.

/sourceware/www/sourceware/htdocs/gdb/ari is current (generated
today).  gdb/current/ari has not been generated in a while.  At a guess,
snapshots are failing too.  Ian posted something about that on
binutils@ the same day.

make: *** No rule to make target `ltsugar.m4,', needed by `binutils.tar.bz2'.
Stop.

Looks like someone needs to update src-release.

Overseers, could someone at least make ~gdbadmin a+x (it's already
a+r)?  Maybe someone else should have access to this account now...

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery

* Re: ARI no longer updated?
@ 2007-06-25 15:56   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-06-25 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Ulrich Weigand, gdb-patches, Daniel Jacobowitz

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 09:56:26AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>Overseers, could someone at least make ~gdbadmin a+x (it's already
>a+r)?  Maybe someone else should have access to this account now...

I added Daniel to the gdbadmin group and added his ssh public key to
.ssh/authorized_keys.  Joel Broebecker should have already had login
rights to the gdbadmin account but I added his username to the gdbadmin
group as well.

FYI

cgf