* Re: can't search gcc mailing list for "interix"
       [not found] <468DD055.7090808@t-online.de>
@ 2007-07-06 11:49 ` fche
From: fche @ 2007-07-06 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Harald Dunkel; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 07:17:09AM +0200, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> I just tried to search the gcc mailing list for "interix".
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/
> Result:
> Internal Server Error
> [...]

I believe this may be due to the recent reduction of the httpd
transaction timeout from 300 to 30 seconds.  I ran the same query a
few times, and when it gave results, they came back around 29 seconds
from the click time.  I'll raise the timeout up somewhat and see if
something easy can be done to speed up the database.

- FChE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-06 11:49 UTC | newest]