* Request removal of archived GCC mailinglist message
@ 2007-09-08  0:42 David Edelsohn
From: David Edelsohn @ 2007-09-08  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

	The GCC SC has been forwarded a request to remove a message in the
GCC mailinglist archives.  I would appreciate if the following message
were purged:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-09/ msg00615.html

Thanks, David

* Re: Request removal of archived GCC mailinglist message
@ 2007-09-08  3:56 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-09-08  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, David Edelsohn

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 08:42:06PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
>	The GCC SC has been forwarded a request to remove a message in the
>GCC mailinglist archives.  I would appreciate if the following message
>were purged:
>
>http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-09/ msg00615.html

I zapped it.

cgf