* forward address change request
@ 2007-11-24 21:20 Andreas Tobler
From: Andreas Tobler @ 2007-11-24 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

would it possible to change my forwarding address of
andreast@gcc.gnu.org from toa@pop.agri.ch to andreast@fgznet.ch?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Andreas

* Re: forward address change request
@ 2007-11-24 21:48 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-11-24 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Andreas Tobler

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 10:19:56PM +0100, Andreas Tobler wrote:
>would it possible to change my forwarding address of
>andreast@gcc.gnu.org from toa@pop.agri.ch to andreast@fgznet.ch?

Done.

cgf

* Re: forward address change request
@ 2021-06-29 22:25 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2021-06-29 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 10:22:07PM +0200, Andreas Tobler via Overseers wrote:
> would it possible to change my forwarding address of
> andreast@gcc.gnu.org from andreast@fgznet.ch to andreast.dev@gmail.com?

You should be able to do that yourself, see
https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

     Set the forwarding address for mail sent to your account on
     sourceware (loginname@sourceware.org or
     loginname@gcc.gnu.org). Example:

     $ ssh sourceware.org email newuser@newdomain.com

Cheers,