* Request from Gabriele Svelto
@ 2007-11-28 10:32 gabriele.svelto
From: gabriele.svelto @ 2007-11-28 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Gabriele Svelto would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=1667414.28179

* Request from Gabriele Svelto
@ 2008-03-20 20:51 gabriele.svelto
From: gabriele.svelto @ 2008-03-20 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Gabriele Svelto would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=9084210.4725

* Re: Request from Gabriele Svelto
@ 2008-02-11 17:25   ` Gabriele SVELTO
From: Gabriele SVELTO @ 2008-02-11 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Erven Rohou

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 10:07:26AM -0000, gabriele.svelto@st.com wrote:
>> Gabriele Svelto would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>>
>> For more information, check out:
>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>>
>> Or, check the specific request here:
>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5017051.18220
>
> As I understand the rules of the GCC project you need a well-known
> maintainer to sponsor write-after-approval privileges.
>
> AFAICT (and I may well be missing something), your approver is only
> listed as having write-after-approval privileges.  He was approved for
> write-after-approval by Sebastian Pop who is listed as a maintainer.
>
> So, I think we need some clarification here as to whether this is
> sanctioned by someone "important" in the gcc project.
>
> cgf

Actually I think that I can get an approval by Sebastian Pop himself, however
I'm unsure on what to do. Shall I just write to Sebastian Pop to get the
approval or I have to refill the form for requesting a sourceware.org account
for GCC? Thank you

  Gabriele Svelto

* Re: Request from Gabriele Svelto
@ 2008-02-10 19:10 ` Christopher Faylor