* How to remove post from gcc.gnu.org
@ 2007-12-06 15:47 Alexander23
From: Alexander23 @ 2007-12-06 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I see there a lot of posts with my name in it. Is there a way to have those
posts removed?
What is the procedure to follow?

Regards,

* Re: How to remove post from gcc.gnu.org
@ 2007-12-06 21:13 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-12-06 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Alexander23

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 04:47:17PM +0200, Alexander23 wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I see there a lot of posts with my name in it. Is there a way to have those
>posts removed?
>What is the procedure to follow?

We don't edit the mailing list archives.  The policy is stated here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

* How to remove post from gcc.gnu.org
@ 2007-12-10 22:07 Alexander23
From: Alexander23 @ 2007-12-10 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

Is there a way to have some posts removed since they slander my name and
they absolutely don't contribute to good forum. If necessary I will pay a
(small) fee to have those posts removed. I can send you the list of posts to
remove.

Thanks in advance!

@ 2007-07-04 21:22 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2007-07-04 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 09:08:34PM +0200, Alexander33 wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Is there a way to have some posts removed since they slander my name and
>they absolutely don't contribute to good forum. If necessary I will pay a
>(small) fee to have those posts removed. I can send you the list of posts to
>remove.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>

>Regards,

I've been gone for a couple of days.  Sorry for allowing the spam to
come in.

I'm not sure what his problem is since I did respond to one of his
messages.

Anyway, this idiot should not be able to send email here again.

cgf

* How to remove post from gcc.gnu.org
@ 2007-07-04 19:02 Alexander33
From: Alexander33 @ 2007-07-04 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2007-07-03 18:51 Alexander33
From: Alexander33 @ 2007-07-03 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2007-07-02 20:21 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2007-07-02 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander33; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 10:23:28PM +0200, Alexander33 wrote:
> Is there a way to have some posts removed [...]

No.  Please stop spamming this mailing list.

- FChE

* How to remove post from gcc.gnu.org
@ 2007-07-02 20:17 Alexander33
From: Alexander33 @ 2007-07-02 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)