* FW: Request from Zdenek Kabelac
@ 2008-01-07 12:28 Alasdair G Kergon
From: Alasdair G Kergon @ 2008-01-07 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Approved.

----- Forwarded message from zkabelac@redhat.com -----

Date: 3 Jan 2008 12:13:45 -0000
From: zkabelac@redhat.com
Subject: Request from Zdenek Kabelac

To: agk@redhat.com

Zdenek Kabelac would like to be added to lvm2 on Sources.

Please approve or deny this request at
<http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/approve.cgi?request=3460041.29125>

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: FW: Request from Zdenek Kabelac
@ 2008-01-08 14:46 ` Alasdair G Kergon
From: Alasdair G Kergon @ 2008-01-08 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Looks like he's just decided to submit a duplicate request today as the
one I approved through the web interface last week is still outstanding.

Is there anyone around at the moment who can deal with this?
If not, does anyone know how soon it's like to be actioned, so we can
decide what alternative arrangements to make (e.g. sharing someone
else's account temporarily)?

Alasdair