* Please update Steering Committee List on GDB Web Page
@ 2010-05-15  0:02 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2010-05-15  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz

I happened to notice that:

http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/committee/

is somewhat out of date.  Jim Blandy is now at Mozilla, while Stan Shebs
is now at CodeSourcery.

I'm not sure who is responsible for this web page, but wanted to pass
the correction along.

Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery
mark@codesourcery.com
(650) 331-3385 x713

* Re: Please update Steering Committee List on GDB Web Page
@ 2010-05-15  3:16 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2010-05-15  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Jacobowitz, overseers, Mark Mitchell

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 05:02:38PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>I happened to notice that:
>
>http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/committee/
>
>is somewhat out of date.  Jim Blandy is now at Mozilla, while Stan Shebs
>is now at CodeSourcery.
>
>I'm not sure who is responsible for this web page, but wanted to pass
>the correction along.

The gdb community/mailing list is responsible for this page.  It surely
isn't overseers.  We don't update projects' web pages.

cgf