* Request from Quentin Neill
@ 2010-08-03 19:59 quentin.neill.gnu
From: quentin.neill.gnu @ 2010-08-03 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Quentin Neill would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=5221200.23262

* Re: Request from Quentin Neill
@ 2009-12-03 17:40 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-12-03 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, quentin.neill.gnu

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 04:46:41PM -0000, quentin.neill.gnu@gmail.com wrote:
>Quentin Neill would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=8901317.16139

http://sourceware.org/ml/overseers/2009-q4/msg00095.html

* Request from Quentin Neill
@ 2009-12-03 16:46 quentin.neill.gnu

From: quentin.neill.gnu @ 2009-12-03 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Quentin Neill would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2338864.15786

* Re: Request from Quentin Neill
@ 2009-12-02 17:54     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-12-02 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Neill, Quentin, 'overseers@sourceware.org',
	'Sebastian Pop'

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 09:48:49AM -0800, Neill, Quentin wrote:
>Okay Thanks.
>
>Actually all I want is CVS r/w access (is that the same as ssh access)?

Yes.

>Should I resubmit my key or just forward this request to them?

Since you will need to get approval from then, you'll need to submit a new
request.

* RE: Request from Quentin Neill
@ 2009-12-02 17:49   ` Neill, Quentin
From: Neill, Quentin @ 2009-12-02 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Christopher Faylor', 'overseers@sourceware.org'
  Cc: 'Sebastian Pop'

--
Quentin Neill
AMD - PSO / Performance and Compiler Engineering

From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-12-02 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Quentin.Neill, overseers

@ 2009-12-02 17:31 Quentin.Neill