* Re: Connection errors sending the SVN write access form
@ 2011-04-14 16:46 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2011-04-14 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Thuresson; +Cc: overseers

[ +overseers ]

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:42, Martin Thuresson <martint@google.com> wrote:

> I had some connection errors connecting
> to http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi yesterday. Do you know if
> the request went through or if I should retry again?

I have not received a confirmation that your access has been granted.

Overseers, is there a request from Martin in the queue?  Or should he
send it again?

Thanks.  Diego.

* Re: Connection errors sending the SVN write access form
@ 2011-04-15  1:55 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2011-04-15  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Diego Novillo, Martin Thuresson

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:46:30PM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
>[ +overseers ]
>
>On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 12:42, Martin Thuresson <martint@google.com> wrote:
>
>> I had some connection errors connecting
>> to??http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi??yesterday. Do you know if
>> the request went through or if I should retry again?
>
>I have not received a confirmation that your access has been granted.
>
>Overseers, is there a request from Martin in the queue?  Or should he
>send it again?

The only thing in the queue was the regular request from Changpeng Fang
to create his already existent account, so, yes, Martin's request should
be resent.

cgf