* Lost my public key and how to reconnect
@ 2012-05-06 18:33 woodzltc zhou
From: woodzltc zhou @ 2012-05-06 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello there!

I was working on GDB (GNU debugger) as a maintainer from 2005 to 2007
when I was working at IBM Linux Technology Center. I am now thinking
of connecting back to GDB development as an individual contributor.
Could you please tell me how should I proceed?

I guess I have to change my email to my current email first. But I
can't find my old public key. So can you help?

PS: my name is in file gdb/MAINTAINERS: (link:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/gdb/MAINTAINERS?rev=1.485&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=src):

Wu Zhou    woodzltc@cn.ibm.com

My current email is woodzltc@gmail.com.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
- Wu

* Re: Lost my public key and how to reconnect
@ 2012-05-06 18:37 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2012-05-06 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: woodzltc zhou; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> I was working on GDB (GNU debugger) as a maintainer from 2005 to
> 2007 when I was working at IBM Linux Technology Center. I am now
> thinking of connecting back to GDB development as an individual
> contributor.  Could you please tell me how should I proceed? [...]

The first step is probably checking what sort of copyright assignment
you have on file at the FSF.  It's possible that your old
contributions were covered under an IBM blanket agreement, which
sounds like it would not apply to you any more.  So work with gdb
maintainers to get that cleared up.

- FChE