* Minor glitch in mailing list month rollover
@ 2013-04-01  4:45 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-04-01  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

In the process of fixing a problem with the handling of the list archive
rollover due to our moving of files to more modern locations, I ended up
adding an extra "April 2013" to all of the mailing list archive pages.

I'll fix that tomorrow but just wanted to send a heads up in case anyone
noticed.

* Re: Minor glitch in mailing list month rollover
@ 2013-04-01  4:59 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-04-01  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 12:45:45AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>In the process of fixing a problem with the handling of the list archive
>rollover due to our moving of files to more modern locations, I ended up
>adding an extra "April 2013" to all of the mailing list archive pages.
>
>I'll fix that tomorrow but just wanted to send a heads up in case anyone
>noticed.

Nevermind.  I decided to do it before I went to bed rather than
obsessively dream about how I was going to do this all night.

It should be fixed now.

cgf

* Re: Minor glitch in mailing list month rollover
@ 2013-04-01 11:13   ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2013-04-01 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi -

> Nevermind.  I decided to do it before I went to bed rather than
> obsessively dream about how I was going to do this all night.

Thanks a lot; that happens to me too sometimes.

- FChE