* [patrick@parcs.ath.cx: Write-after-approval privileges for GDB]
@ 2014-11-24 20:17 Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2014-11-24 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Patrick Palka

Hello,

Can Patrick be given write access to the binutils-gdb.git
repository, please? Patrick already has a sourceware account
(ppalka) and has contributed several accepted patches to
the GDB project.

Once done, I will inform Patrick about what to do next.

Thank you!
--
Joel

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2926 bytes --]

From: Patrick Palka <patrick@parcs.ath.cx>
To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com>
Subject: Write-after-approval privileges for GDB
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 07:53:09 -0500

Hi Joel,

Since I already have a gcc.gnu.org account (for GCC write access),
according to https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi it looks
like I just need to email the overseers mail account saying which
maintainer approved write access for GDB.  Does this sound right?  If
so, would you know the email address for this overseers account, and
may I claim that you approved this request?

Thanks again,
Patrick

* Re: [patrick@parcs.ath.cx: Write-after-approval privileges for GDB]
@ 2014-11-25 17:28 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2014-11-25 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Brobecker; +Cc: overseers, Patrick Palka

Hi -

> Can Patrick be given write access to the binutils-gdb.git
> repository, please? Patrick already has a sourceware account
> (ppalka) [...]

Done.

- FChE

* Re: [patrick@parcs.ath.cx: Write-after-approval privileges for GDB]
@ 2014-11-26  5:14   ` Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2014-11-26  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers, Patrick Palka

> > Can Patrick be given write access to the binutils-gdb.git
> > repository, please? Patrick already has a sourceware account
> > (ppalka) [...]
>
> Done.

Thank you!

--