* htdocs -> git?
@ 2015-03-23 19:52 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2015-03-23 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

just a preliminary question.  The web documents under, e.g,
/cvs/cygwin/htdocs, are under CVS control.  When updating documents via
CVS, they are automatically checked out to the appropriate web space.

Assuming we'd like to move the web docs to git, is the aforementioned
automatism still possible?  Is there some precedent on sourceware
already which we can re-use for the cygwin and newlib web spaces?

Thanks,
Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 819 bytes --]

* Re: htdocs -> git?
@ 2015-03-24 17:33 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2015-03-24 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi -

> just a preliminary question.  The web documents under, e.g,
> /cvs/cygwin/htdocs, are under CVS control.  When updating documents via
> CVS, they are automatically checked out to the appropriate web space.

Yes.

> Assuming we'd like to move the web docs to git, is the aforementioned
> automatism still possible?  Is there some precedent on sourceware
> already which we can re-use for the cygwin and newlib web spaces?

It should be possible, just not yet done for other projects.

- FChE