* Follow-up for GCC write access request
@ 2015-12-17 16:11 Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL)
From: Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL) @ 2015-12-17 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,
 As per the email below, I have filled up the form at http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi about 2 weeks back. Do let me know if I need to provide any further information for this.
Regards,
Sujoy

* Re: Follow-up for GCC write access request
@ 2015-12-17 17:12 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2015-12-17 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL)

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 02:30:27PM +0000, Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL) wrote:
>As per the email below, I have filled up the form at
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi about 2 weeks back.  Do
>let me know if I need to provide any further information for this.

Your account was activated on Dec  4 15:43 and email was sent to
that effect. Check your spam folder.

* RE: Follow-up for GCC write access request
@ 2015-12-17 21:32   ` Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL)
From: Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL) @ 2015-12-17 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 02:30:27PM +0000, Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL) wrote:
> >As per the email below, I have filled up the form at
> >http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi about 2 weeks back.  Do
> >let me know if I need to provide any further information for this.
>
> Your account was activated on Dec  4 15:43 and email was sent to that effect.
> Check your spam folder.

I couldn't find this in my mailbox. Very sorry if it is due to some mistake from my side. Would you please let me know if you could resend the mail, or if I should apply once more ?

Regards,
Sujoy

* Re: Follow-up for GCC write access request
@ 2015-12-18  1:17     ` Jeff Law
From: Jeff Law @ 2015-12-18  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL), overseers

On 12/16/2015 09:27 PM, Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL) wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 02:30:27PM +0000, Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL)
>> wrote:
>>> As per the email below, I have filled up the form at
>>> http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi about 2 weeks back.
>>> Do let me know if I need to provide any further information for
>>> this.
>>
>> Your account was activated on Dec  4 15:43 and email was sent to
>> that effect. Check your spam folder.
>
> I couldn't find this in my mailbox. Very sorry if it is due to some
> mistake from my side. Would you please let me know if you could
> resend the mail, or if I should apply once more ?
I don't see it either.  My recollection is that the sponsor gets cc'd on
the account creation.  I certainly see a lot of them ;-)

Chris do you have a template for the email that gets sent out handy?  We
can just fill in the variable pieces and pass that information to Sujoy.

@ 2015-12-21  1:27       ` Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL)
From: Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL) @ 2015-12-21  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Law, overseers

> >> Your account was activated on Dec  4 15:43 and email was sent to that
> >> effect. Check your spam folder.
> >
> > I couldn't find this in my mailbox. Very sorry if it is due to some
> > mistake from my side. Would you please let me know if you could resend
> > the mail, or if I should apply once more ?
> I don't see it either.  My recollection is that the sponsor gets cc'd on the
> account creation.  I certainly see a lot of them ;-)
>
> Chris do you have a template for the email that gets sent out handy?  We can
> just fill in the variable pieces and pass that information to Sujoy.

Thanks Jeff, yes it would be great to get the mail on this. I see that my account is indeed activated and I could checkout the svn trunk with the ssh credentials. I would wait for the mail so that I can add myself to the MAINTAINERS list under write after approval group.

Regards,
Sujoy

* Re: Follow-up for GCC write access request
@ 2015-12-22 13:55         ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2015-12-22 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Saraswati, Sujoy (OSTL); +Cc: Jeff Law, overseers

Hi -

Well, no need to worry about the email; your account is set up
and ready for use.

- FChE