* svn/cvs access
@ 2017-01-27 13:15 Pekka Jääskeläinen
From: Pekka Jääskeläinen @ 2017-01-27 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Martin Jambor

Dear gcc overseers,

I recently applied for svn/cvs commit access due to my new BRIG FE maintenance
status.

Is there any estimate regarding if it is granted and how long it might
take to receive it?

Thanks,
Pekka Jääskeläinen
Parmance

* Re: svn/cvs access
@ 2017-01-29 19:23 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2017-01-29 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pekka Jääskeläinen, Martin Jambor, overseers

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 03:14:39PM +0200, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:
>Dear gcc overseers,
>
>I recently applied for svn/cvs commit access due to my new BRIG FE maintenance
>status.
>
>Is there any estimate regarding if it is granted and how long it might
>take to receive it?

Your request did not have a proper approver.  You used "jamborn@gcc.gnu.org" who
is listed in the MAINTAINERS file only as a write-after-approval submitter.

* Re: svn/cvs access
@ 2017-01-29 22:35   ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2017-01-29 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Pekka Jääskeläinen, Martin Jambor

On Sun, 29 Jan 2017, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:
>> I recently applied for svn/cvs commit access due to my new BRIG FE
>> maintenance status.
> Your request did not have a proper approver.  You used "jamborn@gcc.gnu.org" who
> is listed in the MAINTAINERS file only as a write-after-approval submitter.

I'm happy to serve as approver for Pekka.  (Our intention on the
steering committee was to have Pekka and Martin as co-maintainers
of this new piece, and as such it makes sense for Pekka to have
access.)

Thanks,
Gerald

* Re: svn/cvs access
@ 2017-01-30  8:45   ` Martin Jambor
From: Martin Jambor @ 2017-01-30  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pekka Jääskeläinen, overseers

Hello,

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 02:23:42PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 03:14:39PM +0200, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:
> >Dear gcc overseers,
> >
> >I recently applied for svn/cvs commit access due to my new BRIG FE maintenance
> >status.
> >
> >Is there any estimate regarding if it is granted and how long it might
> >take to receive it?
>
> Your request did not have a proper approver.  You used "jamborn@gcc.gnu.org" who
> is listed in the MAINTAINERS file only as a write-after-approval submitter.

I am not sure if it is enough, but I am quite sure I am also listed as
the HSA (back-end) maintainer.

Martin

* Re: svn/cvs access
@ 2017-01-30 19:14     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2017-01-30 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Pekka Jääskeläinen, Martin Jambor

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 09:45:36AM +0100, Martin Jambor wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 02:23:42PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 03:14:39PM +0200, Pekka Jääskeläinen wrote:
>> >Dear gcc overseers,
>> >
>> >I recently applied for svn/cvs commit access due to my new BRIG FE maintenance
>> >status.
>> >
>> >Is there any estimate regarding if it is granted and how long it might
>> >take to receive it?
>>
>> Your request did not have a proper approver.  You used "jamborn@gcc.gnu.org" who
>> is listed in the MAINTAINERS file only as a write-after-approval submitter.
>
>I am not sure if it is enough, but I am quite sure I am also listed as
>the HSA (back-end) maintainer.

My apologies.  Indeed you are.  I didn't notice that my "git pull" had aborted and
that my MAINTAINERS file was really old.

I'll activate the new account ASAP.