* glibc wiki access
@ 2017-08-15 22:43 Steve Ellcey
From: Steve Ellcey @ 2017-08-15 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I am having trouble accessing the glibc wiki and was wondering if I could
get some help.  I have (or had) an account and am listed in EditGroup
(SteveEllcey) but I am not sure what email address I used when I created it.
I tried to get a recovery token using

https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/HomePage?action=recoverpass

But am not sure what email address to use.  I have tried sje@sourceware.org,
sje@gcc.gnu.org, and sellcey@cavium.com, and none of those resulted in me
getting email with a recovery token.  Maybe it was created with
sellcey@mips.com, but I no longer have access to that email address.

Can you help?  Also, the peformance of the Wiki seems very slow, I have
heard there were problems on the gcc Wiki, but I don't know if any of
that has affected the glibc Wiki.  I got several timeouts when accessing
various Wiki pages.  Maybe the machine is just very busy, Bugzilla access
seemed a bit slow too.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@cavium.com / sje@sourceware.org / sje@gcc.gnu.org

* Re: glibc wiki access
@ 2017-08-16 15:39 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2017-08-16 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sellcey, overseers

On 08/15/2017 06:43 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I am having trouble accessing the glibc wiki and was wondering if I could
> get some help.  I have (or had) an account and am listed in EditGroup
> (SteveEllcey) but I am not sure what email address I used when I created it.
> I tried to get a recovery token using
>
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/HomePage?action=recoverpass
>
> But am not sure what email address to use.  I have tried sje@sourceware.org,
> sje@gcc.gnu.org, and sellcey@cavium.com, and none of those resulted in me
> getting email with a recovery token.  Maybe it was created with
> sellcey@mips.com, but I no longer have access to that email address.

You are 'SteveEllcey' on the wiki.

Your email is 'sellcey@caviumnetworks.com'

I have changed your password to WAHtwpsu6V/To_@-_VjE2w{DA9mC}T

For further information please see: https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/EditorGroup

> Can you help?  Also, the peformance of the Wiki seems very slow, I have
> heard there were problems on the gcc Wiki, but I don't know if any of
> that has affected the glibc Wiki.  I got several timeouts when accessing
> various Wiki pages.  Maybe the machine is just very busy, Bugzilla access
> seemed a bit slow too.

A few factors affect performance. Normally the spammers create accounts and
that slows down the wiki until we purge those accounts (anyone not in EditorGroup
is purged IIRC). Yes, sourceware.org is a little loaded right now but nothing
huge. If you see any more performance problems please tell us.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: glibc wiki access
@ 2017-08-16 15:53   ` Steve Ellcey
From: Steve Ellcey @ 2017-08-16 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, overseers

On Wed, 2017-08-16 at 11:39 -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> You are 'SteveEllcey' on the wiki.
>
> Your email is 'sellcey@caviumnetworks.com'

Thanks, I was able to login now.

Steve Ellcey