* Request for commit access for Valgrind core devs
@ 2017-08-15 15:41 Julian Seward
From: Julian Seward @ 2017-08-15 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Ivo Raisr, Mark Wielaard, Philippe Waroquiers, Julian Seward

Hello Overseers,

We are core developers of Valgrind.  We recently migrated our main repo
to sourceware.org.

Please could you allow write access to the Valgrind repo (that is,
git://sourceware.org/git/valgrind.git) for us 4:

  Ivo Raisr
  Mark Wielaard
  Philippe Waroquiers
  Julian Seward (me)

Thank you!  Any questions, please feel free to ask.

* Re: Request for commit access for Valgrind core devs
@ 2017-08-15 19:32 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2017-08-15 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian Seward; +Cc: overseers, Ivo Raisr, Mark Wielaard, Philippe Waroquiers

Hi -

> We are core developers of Valgrind.  We recently migrated our main repo
> to sourceware.org.

Welcome.

> Please could you allow write access to the Valgrind repo (that is,
> git://sourceware.org/git/valgrind.git) for us 4:

All set.

- FChE

* Re: Request for commit access for Valgrind core devs
@ 2017-08-29 14:00   ` Julian Seward
From: Julian Seward @ 2017-08-29 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: overseers

Hi Frank,

I'm trying to get back up and running using the Valgrind hosted now at
sourceware.org.

(1) Email.

I believe I have an email address "sewardj@sourceware.org" that currently
attempts to forward to a long-since non-existent (previous century) address
"Julian_Seward@muraroa.demon.co.uk".

Please can you change the forwarding, so it forwards to jseward@acm.org?

(2) Ssh keys.

I am told (by Ivo Raisr, who is better informed than me) that I must have
given you an ssh (public) key when I set up the sourceware.org account some
time around the turn of the century.  That surely is out of date by now.  So,
can I send you a new one?  Apparently I need this in order to push to the
V git repo.

Thank you!

@ 2017-08-29 17:45     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2017-08-29 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Julian Seward

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 03:59:47PM +0200, Julian Seward wrote:
>I'm trying to get back up and running using the Valgrind hosted now at
>sourceware.org.
>
>(1) Email.
>
>I believe I have an email address "sewardj@sourceware.org" that currently
>attempts to forward to a long-since non-existent (previous century) address
>"Julian_Seward@muraroa.demon.co.uk".
>
>Please can you change the forwarding, so it forwards to jseward@acm.org?

It's actually set to jseward@acm.org already but you'll be able to do
this yourself once you have an ssh key "ssh sourceware.org email
<whatever>".

Please send your ssh key here so that we can reactivate your account.

* Re: Request for commit access for Valgrind core devs
@ 2017-08-29 19:32       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2017-08-29 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Julian Seward

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 01:45:36PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 03:59:47PM +0200, Julian Seward wrote:
>>I'm trying to get back up and running using the Valgrind hosted now at
>>sourceware.org.
>>
>>(1) Email.
>>
>>I believe I have an email address "sewardj@sourceware.org" that currently
>>attempts to forward to a long-since non-existent (previous century) address
>>"Julian_Seward@muraroa.demon.co.uk".
>>
>>Please can you change the forwarding, so it forwards to jseward@acm.org?
>
>It's actually set to jseward@acm.org already but you'll be able to do
>this yourself once you have an ssh key "ssh sourceware.org email
><whatever>".
>
>Please send your ssh key here so that we can reactivate your account.

Nevermind.  Looks like fche already got to you.

Note to self: Don't respond to email which is cc'ed to fche.

cgf