* Request from Feng Xue
@ 2019-01-16 16:16 fxue
From: fxue @ 2019-01-16 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Feng Xue would like to be added to sourceware.org.

For more information, check out:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi

Or, check the specific request here:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=2513031.73766

* Re: Request from Feng Xue
@ 2019-02-14  3:20       ` Feng Xue
From: Feng Xue @ 2019-02-14  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers, bin.cheng

Thanks for this.

Feng

________________________________
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 3:19 AM
To: Feng Xue
Cc: overseers@sourceware.org; bin.cheng@linux.alibaba.com
Subject: Re: Request from Feng Xue

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 08:17:29AM +0000, Feng Xue wrote:
>Yes.  I've already have a sourceware account for glibc.  Can this
>account also be used for contributing code to gcc project?  Thanks.

I've added you to the gcc group.  I'm assuming that there was no
objection from your approver.

* Re: Request from Feng Xue
@ 2019-02-04 19:19     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-02-04 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Feng Xue; +Cc: overseers, bin.cheng

@ 2019-02-01  8:17   ` Feng Xue
From: Feng Xue @ 2019-02-01  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor; +Cc: overseers

Hi, Christopher,

  Yes. I've already have a sourceware account for glibc. Can this account also be used for contributing code to gcc project? Thanks.

Regards,

Feng

________________________________
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 2:19:19 PM
To: Feng Xue
Cc: overseers@sourceware.org

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 02:29:56AM -0000, fxue@os.amperecomputing.com wrote:
>Feng Xue would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=4676537.18232

You've already got an account on sourceware.

As the form says:

"Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or gcc.gnu.org for
source control write access for some other project, then do not use this form.
Instead send an email to the overseers mail account at this site telling what
project you want write access to and who approved that access."

Probably you're asking for access to gcc as well as glibc but that form
is not the way to do it.

* Re: Request from Feng Xue
@ 2019-02-01  6:19 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-02-01  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fxue; +Cc: overseers

@ 2019-02-01  2:30 fxue
From: fxue @ 2019-02-01  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

@ 2019-01-11  5:04 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2019-01-11  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fxue; +Cc: overseers, carlos

[potential correct email address derived by grepping libc-alpha]

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 02:27:25AM -0000, fxue@sourceware.org wrote:
>Feng Xue would like to be added to sourceware.org.
>
>For more information, check out:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/queue.cgi
>
>Or, check the specific request here:
>http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/details.cgi?file=90555.45868

Spoofing your from address to include sourceware.org before you already
have an account isn't going to work too well.  The email address is
intended for forwarding FROM sourceware.org not TO sourceware.org.

* Request from Feng Xue
@ 2019-01-11  2:27 fxue