* EAS TAGS
@ 2019-04-16  8:13 sales14
From: sales14 @ 2019-04-16  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear  Manager,
 Very glad to contact with you!
This is Cathy .Our company specialize in producing EAS products for many years.We are able to produce RF, AM and EM EAS hard tags with different frequencies, which are compatible to different systems from Sensormatic, Checkpoint and Nedap.
Our main products covers hard tag,ink tag,bottle tag,soft label,pin,lanyard,detacher,safer,antenna...
Meanwhile,also we can produce your orders according to your demands.If need samples,we can supply the samples by free  for you test.
If any need or enquiry,kindly pls feel free to contact with us at any time. Thanks!
Looking forward to your good news soon.
Tks & Best Rgds
Cathy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-16  8:13 UTC | newest]