* Write access to git repo rejected?
@ 2020-03-10 20:43 Douglas Rupp
From: Douglas Rupp @ 2020-03-10 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Greetings,

I'm one of the VMS maintainers and should have write after approval
access.  My publickey hasn't changed, but I'm unable to clone git
repository.   My rupp@gcc.gnu.org email addy still works though.

May I request your assistance in regaining write access?

Douglas Rupp

Error message:
--------------------
$ git clone git+ssh://rupp@gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git gcc-fsf
Cloning into 'gcc-fsf'...
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

and the repository exists.

* Re: Write access to git repo rejected?
@ 2020-03-10 20:49 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2020-03-10 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> I'm one of the VMS maintainers and should have write after approval
> access.  My publickey hasn't changed, but I'm unable to clone git
> repository.   My rupp@gcc.gnu.org email addy still works though.
> May I request your assistance in regaining write access?

The new system judges your ssh public key as too weak.  Please send a
new one.

- FChE