* need help accessing gdb-announce admin mailman interface
@ 2020-05-23 22:03 Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2020-05-23 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

announcing the availability of the GDB 9.2 release. As always, the email
requires a moderator to validate the email.

In the past, as one of the moderators, I would get an email with
instructions showing how to reply to that moderation email to release
the email being held.

It looks like things are handled differently, now, since the email
I got directed me to visit instead:

    https://sourceware.org/mailman/admindb/gdb-announce

The issue is that I don't have a password for that page. Can someone
help me with that?

Thank you!
--
Joel

* Re: need help accessing gdb-announce admin mailman interface
@ 2020-05-26 15:11 ` Joel Brobecker
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2020-05-26 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

Does anyone know who to reach out, in order to get access to
the admin interface of a mailing-list hosted on sourceware.org?
I confirm I am listed as one of the owners, but I need a password
to get in.

Thank you!

--

@ 2020-05-26 15:53   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2020-05-26 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joel Brobecker; +Cc: overseers

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 08:11:49AM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>Does anyone know who to reach out, in order to get access to
>the admin interface of a mailing-list hosted on sourceware.org?
>I confirm I am listed as one of the owners, but I need a password
>to get in.

I sent you the password on

Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 00:17:26 -0400

fche indicated that he sent you the password as well.