* can no longer access gcc.gnu.org git repo
@ 2020-05-30 18:23 Arnaud Charlet
From: Arnaud Charlet @ 2020-05-30 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Arnaud Charlet

I haven't tried for a few weeks, but I guess I had an old key
registered which is no longer supported?

In any case, can you let me know what you need from me to reenable my
write access to gcc.gnu.org GIT repo as an Ada maintainer? TIA.

$ git clone git+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git trunk
Cloning into 'trunk'...
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

* Re: can no longer access gcc.gnu.org git repo
@ 2020-05-30 18:24 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2020-05-30 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> I haven't tried for a few weeks, but I guess I had an old key
> registered which is no longer supported?

Correct.  (It must have been at least a few months.)

Please send a new ssh pubkey.

- FChE

* Re: can no longer access gcc.gnu.org git repo
@ 2020-05-30 18:28   ` Arnaud Charlet
From: Arnaud Charlet @ 2020-05-30 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)