* Commit access to binutils
@ 2020-06-11 15:37 Alex Coplan
From: Alex Coplan @ 2020-06-11 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: nickc, nd

Hello,

Nick Clifton (CC'd) is sponsoring me for commit access to binutils.

I already have an account on sourceware.org: my username is acoplan, but
I currently only have commit access to GCC. Nick sent me the form at
https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi but I believe this is for
new accounts only.

Please let me know if there's any more info you need from me.

Thanks,
Alex

* Re: Commit access to binutils
@ 2020-06-12 16:52 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2020-06-12 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Coplan; +Cc: overseers, nd, nickc

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 03:37:21PM +0000, Alex Coplan wrote:
>Nick Clifton (CC'd) is sponsoring me for commit access to binutils.

Done.

>I already have an account on sourceware.org: my username is acoplan, but
>I currently only have commit access to GCC. Nick sent me the form at
>https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi but I believe this is for
>new accounts only.

i.e,

"Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or
gcc.gnu.org for source control write access for some other project, then
do not use this form."

>IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.

Please don't include this type of notice to mailing lists at this site:
https://sourceware.org/lists.html#disclaimer-bounce

cgf