* Fwd: t/47153851 GCC 10.2 Released
       [not found] ` <CAH6eHdTZ2wwr0Dg25YYLfG4wcYkhm39xfLpFB-tZfW=19FojwA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2020-07-24 17:51   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2020-07-24 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Jonathan Wakely

I've checked internally at Google, and nobody has any idea why this is
happening.

The next step would seem to be to find all the @google.com addresses
on the gcc-announce mailing list, in the hopes that one of them will
be the trigger for these messages.  Since the switch to mailman I no
longer know how to see the members of a mailing list.  Could someone
either point me at some docs for how to do that, or send me a list of
the members on gcc-announce with an address @google.com?  Thanks.

Ian

From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2020-07-24 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> The next step would seem to be to find all the @google.com addresses
> on the gcc-announce mailing list, in the hopes that one of them will
> be the trigger for these messages.  Since the switch to mailman I no
> longer know how to see the members of a mailing list.  [...]

# /usr/lib/mailman/bin/list_members  gcc-announce

Sending actual list off-list.

- FChE

* Re: t/47153851 GCC 10.2 Released
@ 2020-07-24 20:13     ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2020-07-24 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

I already said this to Ian and Frank, but for the list's benefit:

Richi already removed the suspected culprit from the gcc-announce
subscriber list. Hopefully it's resolved now.