* Redirecting sayle@gcc.gnu.org
@ 2020-08-12  8:59 Roger Sayle
From: Roger Sayle @ 2020-08-12  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear overseers,

Firstly, many thanks for the great work you do.
Please can I ask you to change the redirect for e-mail to sayle@gcc.gnu.org to deliver to my
current e-mail address (roger@nextmovesoftware.com) from a (much) older and now invalid
e-mail address (roger@eyesopen.com). E-mail sent to sayle@gnu.org is already being
directed to correct place, but I hadn't realized until this morning that adding the "gcc."
in the middle causes messages to disappear in a black hole.

My apologies that at some point in the past, I must have failed to inform/update all the
necessary authorities.

p.s. Is there something I need to do to get/restore permissions in GCC Bugzilla for my
"roger@nextmovesoftware.com" account.  I don’t appear to be able to change the
status or close bugs (like I used to), but this may be user error on my end.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Best regards (and keep safe),
Roger
--
Roger Sayle, PhD.
CEO and founder

From: Mark Wielaard @ 2020-08-12 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Roger,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 09:59:46AM +0100, Roger Sayle via Overseers wrote:
> Please can I ask you to change the redirect for e-mail to sayle@gcc.gnu.org to deliver to my
> current e-mail address (roger@nextmovesoftware.com) from a (much) older and now invalid
> e-mail address (roger@eyesopen.com). E-mail sent to sayle@gnu.org is already being
> directed to correct place, but I hadn't realized until this morning that adding the "gcc."
> in the middle causes messages to disappear in a black hole.

You should be able to do that yourself:
$ ssh sourceware.org email roger@nextmovesoftware.com
See also https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

> p.s. Is there something I need to do to get/restore permissions in GCC Bugzilla for my
> "roger@nextmovesoftware.com" account.  I don’t appear to be able to change the
> status or close bugs (like I used to), but this may be user error on my end.

If you use sayle@gcc.gnu.org as account then you get these permissions automatically.
But I have added roger@nextmovesoftware.com to the editbugs group.

Cheers,

Mark