* Aw: Re: Fw: Mailing list issues: lost and censored mails
@ 2020-09-09 14:58 Harald Anlauf
From: Harald Anlauf @ 2020-09-09 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: fortran-owner

Hello,

is somebody looking into this?  The mail to Christopher bounced.

Thanks,
Harald

> [redirecting to postmaster]
>
> On Tue, Sep 08, 2020 at 07:05:27PM +0200, Harald Anlauf wrote:
> >in the past couple of days some of my mails to the fortran ML
> >apparently never reached the archives, or the text part was
> >removed.
>
> There have been quite a few messages from you to fortran and gcc-patches
> in the last few days so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong on our
> end.  There is no hint of a bounce or a block.  Your rating in
> spamassassin's in the sender database is all "ham" so there's no reason
> why you would be blocked.

I didn't say that I was blocked, but some of my mails did not appear on
fortran, or were modified!

Can you please look at the following mails:

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/fortran/2020-September/055028.html
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/fortran/2020-September/055029.html

Can you figure out where the text part is?

A third one a couple of minutes later with additional text added in
front did not show up, but Paul Thomas (on same ML) did receive it.

Thanks,
Harald