* Message for fortran mailing list not arriving in my mailbox
@ 2020-10-24  8:23 Thomas König
From: Thomas König @ 2020-10-24  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: fortran

Hi,

I saw the message

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/fortran/2020-October/055223.html

in the mailing list archives, but did not see it in my inbox
(nor in my spam folders).

Could you maybe check the logs to see what went wrong there?

If that was wrongly rejected by my mail provider, I'd need the
headers to forward them to my mail provider.

Thanks!

	Thomas

* Re: Message for fortran mailing list not arriving in my mailbox
@ 2020-10-24  8:25 ` Thomas König
From: Thomas König @ 2020-10-24  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: fortran

Am 24.10.20 um 10:23 schrieb Thomas König:

> in the mailing list archives, but did not see it in my inbox
> (nor in my spam folders).

It has now arrived (if late), sorry for the noise.

* Re: Message for fortran mailing list not arriving in my mailbox
@ 2020-10-24 17:46 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2020-10-24 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

The vast majority of people reading overseers have no power to do
anything about mail issues.  Please send mail issues to postmaster or
(in this case) fortran-owner .

Please pass this on.