* Re: Security vulnerabilities affects core API authorization of gnu.org
       [not found] ` <ac9ccc21-c01a-a503-a598-e009e30bf4e7@redhat.com>
@ 2021-01-04 17:40   ` Salah Mosbah
From: Salah Mosbah @ 2021-01-04 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Law; +Cc: janus, gcc, jself, overseers

Hi Jeff,

Does gnu.org has a bug bounty program or reporting bugs reward policy?

@ 2021-01-04 17:48     ` Jeff Law
From: Jeff Law @ 2021-01-04 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Salah Mosbah; +Cc: janus, gcc, jself, overseers

On 1/4/21 10:40 AM, Salah Mosbah wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Does gnu.org <http://gnu.org/> has a bug bounty program or reporting
> bugs reward policy?
I have no idea.
jeff

* Re: Security vulnerabilities affects core API authorization of gnu.org
@ 2021-01-04 17:50     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2021-01-04 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jeff Law, Salah Mosbah, overseers, gcc, janus, jself

Hi -

> Does gnu.org has a bug bounty program or reporting bugs reward policy?

You are not talking to gnu.org, you are talking to gcc.gnu.org admins.
Maybe see webmasters@gnu.org.
I am not aware of any sort of bug bounty in either site.

- FChE