* New account on sourceware.org
@ 2021-01-14 20:42 Lancelot SIX
From: Lancelot SIX @ 2021-01-14 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear overseers,

I have filled in the form a few days ago to ask for an account on the
gdb project. As far as I know, this have been approved by Simon Marchi
<simon.marchi@polymtl.ca>. Since then, I have not had news about that.

Will I receive a notification when the account is ready?

Thanks for your help and your work.
Best regards,
Lancelot SIX.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: New account on sourceware.org
@ 2021-01-14 21:53 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2021-01-14 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lancelot SIX; +Cc: overseers

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 08:42:34PM +0000, Lancelot SIX wrote:
>I have filled in the form a few days ago to ask for an account on the
>gdb project. As far as I know, this have been approved by Simon Marchi
><simon.marchi@polymtl.ca>. Since then, I have not had news about that.
>
>Will I receive a notification when the account is ready?

Yes. Sorry about that.  I must have missed the request.  You should have
seen the confirmation email by now.