* Account registration / reset
@ 2022-01-24 16:03 Klaus Ziegler
From: Klaus Ziegler @ 2022-01-24 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I do want to create a new bug regarding GNU binutilities,
I may have an old account but have forgotten the password
for it. My email address is klausz@haus-gisela.de
I'm not able to reset the password for this email address
using the available forms.
If an account for above email address does exist it was
created at: 7/18/09

Many Thanks
Klaus Ziegler

* Re: Account registration / reset
@ 2022-01-24 16:07 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2022-01-24 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi -

> I do want to create a new bug regarding GNU binutilities,
> I may have an old account but have forgotten the password
> for it. My email address is klausz@haus-gisela.de [...]

A new bugzilla account has been created for you.

- FChE