* forwarding gcc PR105744 to the glibc bugzilla
@ 2022-05-27 11:05 Zdenek Sojka
From: Zdenek Sojka @ 2022-05-27 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

as discussed in the PR https://gcc.gnu.org/PR105744 I would like to forward
it to the glibc bugzilla, but I am failing to create an account with an
error:

User account creation has been restricted.

Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@sourceware.org) for
information about creating an account.

I don't really need an account, I just would like to have the glibc
component maintainer aware of this issue.

Best regards,
Zdenek Sojka

* Re: forwarding gcc PR105744 to the glibc bugzilla
@ 2022-05-27 12:41 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-05-27 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zdenek Sojka; +Cc: overseers

Hi Zdenek,

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 01:05:12PM +0200, Zdenek Sojka wrote:
> as discussed in the PR?https://gcc.gnu.org/PR105744 I would like to forward
> it to the glibc bugzilla, but I am failing to create an account with an
> error:
>
> User account creation has been restricted.
>
> Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@sourceware.org) for
> information about creating an account.

Sorry about that, too many spammes signed up, so we'll authorized
accounts by hand now.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark