* Please ban Stefan Kanthak from the gcc mailing list
@ 2023-05-27 22:12 Thomas Koenig
From: Thomas Koenig @ 2023-05-27 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-owner, overseers

Dear overseers,

I am normally extremely patient, but please ban Stefan Kanthak from the
gcc mailing list.

His posts are highly abusive, and all he does is aggravate people,
and keep them from actually getting useful work done.

Best regards

	Thomas König

* Re: Please ban Stefan Kanthak from the gcc mailing list
@ 2023-05-27 23:21 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-05-27 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Koenig via Overseers; +Cc: gcc-owner, overseers, Thomas Koenig

Hi Thomas,

On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 12:12:32AM +0200, Thomas Koenig via Overseers wrote:
> I am normally extremely patient, but please ban Stefan Kanthak from the
> gcc mailing list.
>
> His posts are highly abusive, and all he does is aggravate people,
> and keep them from actually getting useful work done.

I totally agree. I sent one last warning on the list. I have to get me
some sleep now. But if he continues anyway I am happy for someone to
ban him.

Cheers,

Mark