* Removed old transition dwarfstd list and domain
@ 2024-02-24 21:40 Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2024-02-24 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

A year ago dwarfstd.org, the DWARF Debugging Standard, moved to
sourceware. To facilitate the move a temporary list,
dwarfstd-transition, and a domain, dwarfstd.dev, were used. These were
only in use for a couple of weeks, and never really made public.

I have now finally removed them from the apache vhosts, named (on both
server2 and server3) and letsencrypt.

Nobody should have been using them, and I sent a copy of the mbox
archive (19 messages) to the Dwarf Committee.

But if I somehow messed up, please let me know. As always there are
backups of everything in our sourceware git snapshots.

Cheers,

Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-02-24 21:40 UTC | newest]