* lost my SSH key of account on gcc.gnu.org
@ 2021-06-23 12:07 Ankur Saini
From: Ankur Saini @ 2021-06-23 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Sadly the file containing all the ssh keys on my pc was accidentally overwritten and I thus lost my limited SSH access to the system and GCC repository which I need in order to work on my GSoC project <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5382707791527936> with GCC.

I request you to help me and see what can be done regarding the same. I can also assure you that situation like this would not happen in future.

( I have created a new private/public key pair and attached the contents of the new public key file with this mail along with rest of the details of my account )

Thank you

- Ankur Saini

—

login name :  “ arsenic “

Account : arsenic@sourceware.org <mailto:arsenic@sourceware.org>

New SSH public key  :

ecdsa-sha2-nistp521 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHA1MjEAAAAIbmlzdHA1MjEAAACFBAAslUi+UMkQYvUd0JncVwA9RpW+KNNZXJFhmiZ9iLtM+1VsZC4oYUcUU/ppMhUKULS71XlrWb8/J/c/snvO9VeDTACTjRvGUxEGCh2hJbK6+Pl/yhew1TttXDXScW2URoU667lTH30nb05058hVmedWsOiBN7whjKPi7+mAcqDaLN8ZLw== ankursaini@Ankurs-MacBook-Air.local

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-23 12:07 UTC | newest]