* Website
@ 2017-09-07  0:38 KATHEY NEW
From: KATHEY NEW @ 2017-09-07  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hey
I'm very interested in your business and I would like to hand you my resume.
The resume is password protected to prevent identity theft.
The password is 123456

The file is uploaded to my google drive.
You can access it here.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_AdhFXFtZU9cDhDdVRTcDhJYk0

Many thanks,
KATHEY NEW

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-09-07  0:38 UTC | newest]