* Write access to overseers web pages?
@ 2000-07-31 22:41 ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-07-31 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sources for Courses

I might as well document the CVSup stuff.
Do I need any special pages or can I do it now?

	Andrew

* Re: Write access to overseers web pages?
@ 2000-07-31 23:06   ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 2000-07-31 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: Sources for Courses

  In message < 3986631F.EAF11439@cygnus.com >you write:
  > I might as well document the CVSup stuff.
  > Do I need any special pages or can I do it now?
I haven't a clue, but yes, please document the CVSup stuff.  Was there
anything I needed to do sysadmin-wise?  Honestly I've forgotten.

jeff

* Re: Write access to overseers web pages?
@ 2000-08-05 23:07   ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-08-05 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ac131313; +Cc: overseers

> I might as well document the CVSup stuff.
> Do I need any special pages or can I do it now?

Meaning you want to check something into
http://sources.redhat.com/sourceware/ (or some sub-page thereof)?  I'm
all in favor of that although you don't seem to be a member of the
sourceware group (which is needed to do a checkin there as far as I
know).  I'd be in favor of adding Andrew to this group (assuming that
I'm right about what you are asking), unless anyone has a problem with
that.

* Re: Write access to overseers web pages?
@ 2000-08-07 18:46     ` Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-08-07 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Kingdon; +Cc: overseers

Jim Kingdon wrote:

> know).  I'd be in favor of adding Andrew to this group (assuming that
> I'm right about what you are asking), unless anyone has a problem with
> that.

Yes, I suspect that is what I'm asking.

@ 2000-08-07 20:22       ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-08-07 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ac131313; +Cc: overseers

> Yes, I suspect that is what I'm asking.

Hearing no objections, I have added "cagney" to the sourceware group.

You should be able to check out the web pages and some of the scripts
with something along the lines of:

    cvs -d sources.redhat.com:/cvs/sourceware co .

* Re: Write access to overseers web pages?
@ 2000-12-30  6:08     ` Jim Kingdon
From: Jim Kingdon @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ac131313; +Cc: overseers

> Yes, I suspect that is what I'm asking.

Hearing no objections, I have added "cagney" to the sourceware group.

You should be able to check out the web pages and some of the scripts
with something along the lines of:

    cvs -d sources.redhat.com:/cvs/sourceware co .

* Write access to overseers web pages?
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Andrew Cagney
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)