@ 2003-10-05 11:42 Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2003-10-05 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear overseers,

In the ongoing effort to integrate the development of GNU Fortran 95
into the GCC infrastructure, I would like to request a Fortran specific
mailing list with name `fortran@gcc.gnu.org'; its use is modelled on
`java@gcc.gnu.org'.

Hope this is possible / acceptible.

Thanks in advance,

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)

From: Christopher Faylor @ 2003-10-05 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Toon Moene; +Cc: overseers

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 01:37:07PM +0200, Toon Moene wrote:
>Dear overseers,
>
>In the ongoing effort to integrate the development of GNU Fortran 95
>into the GCC infrastructure, I would like to request a Fortran specific
>mailing list with name `fortran@gcc.gnu.org'; its use is modelled on
>`java@gcc.gnu.org'.
>
>Hope this is possible / acceptible.

I've set up the fortran mailing list with you as the administrator.
You can set up the list welcome message, FAQ, etc., using the facilities
of ezmlm:

http://ezmlm.org/ezman-0.32/index.html

cgf

@ 2003-10-05 17:10   ` Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2003-10-05 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Christopher Faylor wrote:

 > I wrote:

>>In the ongoing effort to integrate the development of GNU Fortran 95
>>into the GCC infrastructure, I would like to request a Fortran specific
>>mailing list with name `fortran@gcc.gnu.org'; its use is modelled on
>>`java@gcc.gnu.org'.
>>
>>Hope this is possible / acceptible.
>
> I've set up the fortran mailing list with you as the administrator.

Thanks !

GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)

@ 2003-10-05 17:22   ` Toon Moene
From: Toon Moene @ 2003-10-05 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I've set up the fortran mailing list with you as the administrator.
> You can set up the list welcome message, FAQ, etc., using the facilities
> of ezmlm:
>
> http://ezmlm.org/ezman-0.32/index.html

Is it also archived ?

TIA.