* Please unlock my account?
@ 2019-11-05 12:16 Luis Machado
From: Luis Machado @ 2019-11-05 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I was submitting a genuine GDB bug and my bug entry was flagged as SPAM.
This is after requesting a reporter to submit the bug and having his
account flagged as SPAM as well.

Could we please have that fixed and the account unlocked?

Thanks!
Luis

* Re: Please unlock my account?
@ 2019-11-05 14:07 ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-11-05 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Machado, overseers

On 11/5/19 7:16 AM, Luis Machado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was submitting a genuine GDB bug and my bug entry was flagged as
> SPAM. This is after requesting a reporter to submit the bug and
> having his account flagged as SPAM as well.
>
> Could we please have that fixed and the account unlocked?

Which account is this?

Which bug is this?

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Please unlock my account?
@ 2019-11-05 14:10   ` Luis Machado
From: Luis Machado @ 2019-11-05 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, overseers

On 11/5/19 11:07 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 11/5/19 7:16 AM, Luis Machado wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was submitting a genuine GDB bug and my bug entry was flagged as
>> SPAM. This is after requesting a reporter to submit the bug and
>> having his account flagged as SPAM as well.
>>
>> Could we please have that fixed and the account unlocked?
>
> Which account is this?
>
> Which bug is this?
>
> Thanks!

Sorry, i should've clarified. The account with the same e-mail as above.

Mark Wielaard was kind enough to fix it up for me, though i did not
attempt to paste the same contents to the bug ticket again.

It looks like the filter is a bit finicky.

I can try to jam the system again for debugging purposes if needed? :-)

Thanks,
Luis

* Re: Please unlock my account?
@ 2019-11-05 14:12     ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2019-11-05 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Machado, overseers

On 11/5/19 9:10 AM, Luis Machado wrote:
> On 11/5/19 11:07 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On 11/5/19 7:16 AM, Luis Machado wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was submitting a genuine GDB bug and my bug entry was flagged as
>>> SPAM. This is after requesting a reporter to submit the bug and
>>> having his account flagged as SPAM as well.
>>>
>>> Could we please have that fixed and the account unlocked?
>>
>> Which account is this?
>>
>> Which bug is this?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Sorry, i should've clarified. The account with the same e-mail as above.
>
> Mark Wielaard was kind enough to fix it up for me, though i did not attempt to paste the same contents to the bug ticket again.
>
> It looks like the filter is a bit finicky.
>
> I can try to jam the system again for debugging purposes if needed? :-)

My fault entirely. I missed Mark's coordinated discussion about this
on IRC.

Please don't jam it again :-) I'd say being strict or lax is a bit of
a balance.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.