* request to reset key for user "hjagasia" to project gcc
@ 2006-12-01 22:32 Jagasia, Harsha
From: Jagasia, Harsha @ 2006-12-01 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I have a write access account for the gcc project. I have regrettably
misplaced the pass phrase needed for the ssh key authentication.
Could you please use the attached key for my account? My apologies for
any inconvenience caused. The details of my account are under.

First and last name: Harsha Jagasia
Preferred login name: hjagasia
E-mail address: harsha.jagasia@amd.com
Project: gcc

Thanks,
Harsha

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAw2KcFzQPYHT8kbBvMmZbx7rRMB6q1BMHJtxPdjwzYaE3aG4KNQrCcgkiQWcq4af8urVjnO126XwGSZj/+QK9s3dO7WCCFY00iI8MJyyuntJNIsiTSi7HPXA47rTLkUvI71VwPG7BYumuH1sjTvOCBV0s+M53lMvK+LYXxPskyls= hjagasia@hjagasia-silver

* Re: request to reset key for user "hjagasia" to project gcc
@ 2006-12-02  3:44 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2006-12-02  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jagasia, Harsha; +Cc: overseers

Jagasia, Harsha wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a write access account for the gcc project. I have regrettably
> misplaced the pass phrase needed for the ssh key authentication.
> Could you please use the attached key for my account?

Done.

Jifl