* [Fwd: Creating attachment in bugzilla fails]
@ 2007-10-27  0:46 Brian Dessent
From: Brian Dessent @ 2007-10-27  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Spotted on gcc-help list.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 3282 bytes --]

From: Johannes Singler <singler@ira.uka.de>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Creating attachment in bugzilla fails
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:46:52 +0200

Hi folks,

I tried to attach a file to a GCC bug report of mine today. However,
there was an error message, the system appears broken to me. Can anybody
confirm this?

This is GCC Bugzilla Version 2.20+
Internal Error

GCC Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and
send it to dberlin@gcc.gnu.org with details of what you were doing at
the time this message appeared.

undef error - Undefined subroutine Fh::slice at
data/template/template/en/default/global/hidden-fields.html.tmpl line 58

Bye,
Johannes

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-10-27  0:46 UTC | newest]