* Request for commit access to sourceware src/ tree.
@ 2007-11-12  5:24 Brooks Moses
From: Brooks Moses @ 2007-11-12  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz

Dear Overseers:

I recently submitted a couple of patches for GDB, and expect to be
working on more in the future.  I asked my coworker, Daniel Jacobowitz,
to commit one of them for me after it was approved, and he said that
instead I should email you to get commit access to the repository and do
it myself.

My understanding is that this should be relatively simple to do since I
already have commit access to the GCC source repository, under the
account name of brooks@gcc.gnu.org.

(Also, while you're poking at that account -- it's probably still linked
to bmoses@stanford.edu for any email it gets.  That address is going
away, and so the account should now be linked to brooks@codesourcery.com
instead.  Could you also take care of that for me?)

Thanks muchly!

- Brooks Moses,
   CodeSourcery

* Re: Request for commit access to sourceware src/ tree.
@ 2007-11-12 11:29 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2007-11-12 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brooks Moses; +Cc: overseers

Brooks Moses wrote:

> My understanding is that this should be relatively simple to do since I
> already have commit access to the GCC source repository, under the
> account name of brooks@gcc.gnu.org.

Yep, it's easy and is now done.

> (Also, while you're poking at that account -- it's probably still linked
> to bmoses@stanford.edu for any email it gets.  That address is going
> away, and so the account should now be linked to brooks@codesourcery.com
> instead.  Could you also take care of that for me?)

Actually it's linked to bmoses [at] dpdx.net. Do you still want it changed?

Jifl

* Re: Request for commit access to sourceware src/ tree.
@ 2007-11-12 17:20   ` Brooks Moses
From: Brooks Moses @ 2007-11-12 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: overseers

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Brooks Moses wrote:
>> My understanding is that this should be relatively simple to do since I
>> already have commit access to the GCC source repository, under the
>> account name of brooks@gcc.gnu.org.
>
> Yep, it's easy and is now done.

Thank you!

>> (Also, while you're poking at that account -- it's probably still linked
>> to bmoses@stanford.edu for any email it gets.  That address is going
>> away, and so the account should now be linked to brooks@codesourcery.com
>> instead.  Could you also take care of that for me?)
>
> Actually it's linked to bmoses [at] dpdx.net. Do you still want it changed?

Ah, good; I had planned ahead after all.  No, that's a good thing for it
to stay.

Thanks,
- Brooks