* Forgotten password
       [not found] <5d4491330801021429j507bec4bh1b7402756bb6bff9@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2008-01-02 22:40 ` Dan Hipschman
From: Dan Hipschman @ 2008-01-02 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi.  I took a vacation from GCC development, during which my employer
switched my desktop machine, so my SSH key is no longer valid, and
I've forgotten any password I might have had.  Also, I'm not sure if
my email, dsh@gcc.gnu.org is valid anymore.  I don't seem to receive
any mail on it.  Can you tell me if it's still valid, and how to reset
my SSH key?

Thanks,
Dan

* Re: Forgotten password
@ 2008-01-03 15:25   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2008-01-03 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Hipschman; +Cc: overseers

Dan Hipschman wrote:
> Hi.  I took a vacation from GCC development, during which my employer
> switched my desktop machine, so my SSH key is no longer valid, and
> I've forgotten any password I might have had.  Also, I'm not sure if
> my email, dsh@gcc.gnu.org is valid anymore.  I don't seem to receive
> any mail on it.  Can you tell me if it's still valid, and how to reset
> my SSH key?

Since you don't have your old key to update it yourself, please just email
the overseers with the ssh public key (or keys) you want to use.

As for the mail, it should work. It is already set to forward to your
google.com mail account (and has been since July 13th).

I will send you a separate test mail to see if you get it, or I get a
bounce. Let me know if you do or don't receive it.

Jifl

* Re: Forgotten password
@ 2008-01-03 16:39     ` Dan Hipschman
From: Dan Hipschman @ 2008-01-03 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Public key attached.  I don't know why I didn't receive the email I
sent to myself, but I got the one you just sent, so all appears well.

Thanks,
Dan

On Jan 3, 2008 7:20 AM, Jonathan Larmour <jifl@ecoscentric.com> wrote:

> Dan Hipschman wrote:
> > Hi.  I took a vacation from GCC development, during which my employer
> > switched my desktop machine, so my SSH key is no longer valid, and
> > I've forgotten any password I might have had.  Also, I'm not sure if
> > my email, dsh@gcc.gnu.org is valid anymore.  I don't seem to receive
> > any mail on it.  Can you tell me if it's still valid, and how to reset
> > my SSH key?
>
> Since you don't have your old key to update it yourself, please just email
> the overseers with the ssh public key (or keys) you want to use.
>
> As for the mail, it should work. It is already set to forward to your
> google.com mail account (and has been since July 13th).
>
> I will send you a separate test mail to see if you get it, or I get a
> bounce. Let me know if you do or don't receive it.
>
> Jifl
> --
> --["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAx65anlM4GBlh6Q3VXM0uEIKUnNfM6tEdYwuf1io53EZg5FKR8C+lomYkeayLXIPbAM+klsQ3ewybTXpnhrk3dUab3M3WmnuxyORrh9E1WInr0Rbp2bMKmabUHSjcOE3jRooaschvfIA2zp0ofsMfvfPn3XKdY6TYSqGAUQ7zm1N3jU1QBb1VxaKe00VGj8pfUn+tAwFEAGvgVnsYplJkXKiaRZBpR7QMvp3VjUSzVudT4a4HWIINcYUYAeJbZp0zWHzzd89twNplSgaRgdNEGxahl+LZbtP7XAX7QwoNeunjC3xTJ/z5qwmNhYljqGe081tYnmn/k3VrS8Q/HTn1Iw== dsh@neverwhere.smo.corp.google.com

* Re: Forgotten password
@ 2008-01-03 16:55       ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2008-01-03 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Hipschman; +Cc: overseers

Dan Hipschman wrote:
> Public key attached.  I don't know why I didn't receive the email I
> sent to myself, but I got the one you just sent, so all appears well.

Good. Updated key now in place.

Jifl