* follow up on post to gcc-testresults
@ 2008-02-12 22:12 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2008-02-12 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I got a message through but I cut and pasted it into
Thunderbird.

I still am unsuccessful in sending with the gcc
test results script which sends from the command
line even though the maillog makes me think it
got to gcc.gnu.org.

Maybe it is the spam filtering and the mail send
from the command line doesn't look the same.

--joel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-12 21:06 UTC | newest]