* Glibc write access
@ 2019-02-20 14:09 Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2019-02-20 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Jakub Jelinek, jsm28, Andreas Schwab

Overseers,

Please add me marxin to the glibc group after verifying with Jakub, Joseph or Andreas.

Jakub, Joseph or Andreas vouches for my sanity and competence.

I truly understand FSF copyright protocols, and always respect per-branch policies on what I am allowed to touch and how.

Thank you,

Martin Liška

* Re: Glibc write access
@ 2019-02-20 14:28 ` Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2019-02-20 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Jakub Jelinek, jsm28, Andreas Schwab

On 2/20/19 3:09 PM, Martin Liška wrote:
> Overseers,
>
> Please add me marxin to the glibc group after verifying with Jakub, Joseph or Andreas.
>
> Jakub, Joseph or Andreas vouches for my sanity and competence.
>
> I truly understand FSF copyright protocols, and always respect per-branch policies on what I am allowed to touch and how.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Martin Liška

Already solved. No reply is needed.

Thanks,
Martin

* Re: Glibc write access
@ 2015-01-06 14:16   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2015-01-06 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Marcus.Shawcroft, rearnsha

On 01/06/2015 08:37 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com> writes:
>
>> Please can I have write access to the glibc tree?  My existing
>> sourceware account name is rearnsha.
>>
>> Carlos/Marcus should be able to approve.
>
> Done.

Thanks Ian. I also approve.

Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Glibc write access
@ 2015-01-06 13:37 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2015-01-06 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Earnshaw; +Cc: overseers, carlos, Marcus Shawcroft

Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@arm.com> writes:

> Please can I have write access to the glibc tree?  My existing
> sourceware account name is rearnsha.
>
> Carlos/Marcus should be able to approve.

Done.

Ian

* Re: Glibc write access
@ 2015-01-06 11:58 ` Marcus Shawcroft
From: Marcus Shawcroft @ 2015-01-06 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Earnshaw, overseers, carlos

On 06/01/15 11:44, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> Please can I have write access to the glibc tree?  My existing
> sourceware account name is rearnsha.
>
> Carlos/Marcus should be able to approve.

This is fine with me.

Cheers
/Marcus

* Glibc write access
@ 2015-01-06 11:44 Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2015-01-06 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, carlos, Marcus Shawcroft

Please can I have write access to the glibc tree?  My existing
sourceware account name is rearnsha.

Carlos/Marcus should be able to approve.

TIA,

R.